Penniless Socialite: A love letter to Lauren Conrad

Friday, October 7, 2011

A love letter to Lauren Conrad

I really hate to admit it, but I am in love with Lauren Conrad's collection for Kohl's.  I should have expected this because I also have a shameful love of another blonde celebrity's clothing line: Jessica Simpson.  I guess LC is more than just that empty vase she portrayed on The Hills?  Her collection is full of feminine, well made items that are a great bargain.  Ok, I am a little mad that her collection includes faux leather shorts, but I can forgive one mistake.  Other than the leather shorts, her clothes actually fit real female bodies.  I am petite and pear shaped and her clothes still flatter me.  I immediately took home a pink pleated skirt and ruffly cami and then promptly wore the outfit to work.


Lauren Conrad Pleated Skirt Look #1

Lauren Conrad Pleated Skirt Look #1 by veggielawyer 


The collection contains so many more great pieces.  Here are two more looks I put together.  I love the cream colored sweater in the first look.  I think I would also pair this with my pink pleated skirt.

Lauren Conrad Look #3

Lauren Conrad Look #2

Lauren Conrad Look #2 by veggielawyer featuring platform high heels

My favorite dress in the collection is the floral pleated dress.  It reminds me of some past Anthro dresses, like the Sing Sweetly Dress and Cirque A-Line, but in a more subdued pattern.  I own the Sing Sweetly Dress (and love it), so I can't really justify purchasing this look-a-like.  Look at me being all practical and restrained.
LC Floral Pleated Dress
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...