Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Polka Dots at the Office (OOTD 11.16.11)

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Stuff I Wore: Polka Dots at the Office (OOTD 11.16.11)

I really have to get caught up on my outfit posts.  The Scot has been off from school for the past week and has been walking the dog for me in the morning, so I had extra time to primp in the mornings.  Seriously, walking the dog really cuts into my beauty regimen.  Now that she has had her fancy pants obedience training, I am supposed to be a good owner and reinforce it 20-30 minutes a day!!!  At least it seems to be working.  We walked past a group of rowdy teenagers the other night and she didn't even growl at them.  Although, I have to admit, I almost growled at them.  Anyway, here is my polka dot outfit.

Dress // The Limited (similar)
Navy Cardigan // J. Crew
Black Tights // Target
Red pumps // Steve Madden (similar)
Gold Stacking Rings // Forever 21 (similar)
Nail Polish// Carry On by essie


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...