Penniless Socialite: It's an Epidemic!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's an Epidemic!

Please Note: The Pin It button at the bottom of my posts actually works now!  I'll be making a few more upgrades to my blog over the coming weeks, so please bear with me during the reconstruction.

It's a good thing I have a back log of OOTD photos because I am SICK.  And I'm not the only one.  Inna over at Skippy Says was bed ridden.   I realized I was really sick when I grabbed khakis (gasp!) and comfortable shoes (double gasp!) to wear to work yesterday.  And I am not talking sensible ballet flats, I am talking rubber soled, round toe, slip-ons.  Wait, did I wear slippers to work?  No, no they were definitely ankle booties...I think.  Yeah, I went to work.  It's the end of the year and I am saving my last vacation days for a post-Christmas coma.

Well, let me get to the outfit of the day before it's time for me to go back to Tissue Mountain.  That's what I am calling my bed.  The garbage can is soooo far away...don't judge me.

I am seriously way too tired to remember what made up this outfit.
So, here's the Polyvore set.

Is this too much red?  Nah, the pants are a subdued red, totally acceptable.

And yes, this picture was taken in an Anthropologie dressing room.  I dragged the Scot with me on a Sunday morning to ravage the sale room once again.  I came back with a few cheap goodies that will be peppered in over the next few days if the plague passes.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...