Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: And on the Third Day She Rose Again (OOTD 12.21.11)

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stuff I Wore: And on the Third Day She Rose Again (OOTD 12.21.11)

Wait, no that's Easter. Well, I awoke this morning feeling a lot better. Still not 100% and my nose is still leaking all over the place and now I have a body racking cough, but I was well enough to put on an outfit for my office's Christmas luncheon today.

Across the Land Dress // Maple  // Anthropologie
Halation Necklace // Anthropologie
Cardigan // White House Black Market
Belt // Marshall's?? (similar)
Tights // Target
Gold Ballet Flats // Rampage // Marshall's (similar)
Here's the Polyvore Set (with some similar items substituted)


And as you can see, Gaia could not be bothered to move while I took my photo.  Here's the wide angle of Gaia's laziness.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...