Penniless Socialite: Shoesday: Yellow Flats

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shoesday: Yellow Flats


Today's post is brought to you by my cracking and decaying yellow flats.  As a little back story, I bought my yellow flats on a whim in Marshall's 3 years ago for a friend's wedding.  I was a bridesmaid in my former roommate's wedding and we had to wear yellow shoes with our navy dresses. The dresses were long and I am short, so I knew I had to find heels.  Well, after weeks of searching, the only yellow heels I could find looked like they were snatched right off a stripper, a stripper that probably had horrible back and foot problems.  So, I bought some yellow flats to throw on at the reception.  I never thought I would love them so much.  
I wear my yellow flats everywhere and with everything.  They are comfortable enough for a whole day of work or sightseeing.  I love them so much, but their time to be replaced has come.  I have three criteria: comfortable, not leather and under $100.  Here are the final contenders: 



1. Nine West Cyndi, $59
2. Women's FERGALICIOUS Twinkle Yellow, $40

3. Ruffle shoes, $20


And here is how I've worn my beloved yellow flats in the past.


OOTD 11.9.11











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...