Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: I'm Sexy and I Know It (OOTD 1.17.12)

Friday, February 17, 2012

Stuff I Wore: I'm Sexy and I Know It (OOTD 1.17.12)

I've starting fixing blog-opocalypse.  ALL of my images were deleted from my blog.  So I spent last night re-uploading about 1/3 of my images.  I'll have to continue day by day.  I think it was a glitch with switching over to Google+.  So, if you love perusing my archives, you can't go too far back.  Yeah, in my self absorbed world I assume everyone sits at home going through my archived posts.
Anyway, here is my outfit.  So, this is what I like to refer to as my'sexy dress.'  It's a dress in which I can't help but feel sexy and confident.  Everyone has an outfit like this.  The Scot has a 'sexy shirt' that he wears to any major semi-casual event.  Seriously, he loves this shirt so much I can really just photoshop him into  photos and no one would know.
I was so confident in this outfit that I tried out the red lips trend.  It lasted about 15 minutes until I had my first cup of coffee.  Yes, I said FIRST, which implies there was a second.  Don't judge.

Lipstick in Barcelona
Shoes, worn here; similar here
Similar dress here and pricey here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...