Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: A Rebecca Taylor to Call My Own (OOTD 1.28.12)

Friday, February 24, 2012

Stuff I Wore: A Rebecca Taylor to Call My Own (OOTD 1.28.12)

I've been drooling over Rebecca Taylor dresses in Bloomingdale's for quite some time now.  I fell in love with this floral patched dress, but at $325 it was waaaaay out of my budget.  So, I waited, and stalked.  It finally went on sale around Christmas for $162.00, but I thought that was still a little too much.  Then it happened, the stars aligned.  Bloomingdale's sale items were an extra 50% off after Christmas, bringing the dress to $81.00.  But I didn't stop there.  I was then able to use a 10% off coupon I received for signing up for Bloomingdale's emails.  AND I was able to stack it with a 15% off online purchases coupon.  If you're doing the math...I got the dress for $60.75!!!!  Yeah, that's like 19% of the original price!!!
Polyvore Set
Dress here
I debuted the dress at my cousin's baby shower.  And yes, you are seeing this correctly, those are my bare legs in January.  Ok, I was a little bit cold.  And that is a new hair cut.  I had a hair appointment that morning and just decided to go a little crazy.
If you have wide hips I recommend sizing up in this dress.  The bottom is narrow and has no stretch in it whatsoever.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...