Penniless Socialite: Fantastic Final Four and Dressy Desires

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fantastic Final Four and Dressy Desires

No formal post today because I worked a 17 hour day yesterday AND didn't realize I used up my back log of outfit posts.  So, today is the day I gloat about winning my office's Final Four pool.  Thank you Wildcats!  You earned me $150!!!  Upon notifying the Scot of my win he asked, "What are we going to spend the money on?"  WE?!?!?  WE?!?!  I replied, "If you can name one team that was in the Final Four, I will share the money with you."  Well, turns out I'm buying myself a present. 
Today, I leave you with the dresses on which I plan to spend my Final Four pool winnings.    I also realize I could be spending this money on something more practical, but I figure this is free money!  I have to do something fun with it.
I have to decide between the two.  What do you think?  I could set up a poll for this....but I am preoccupied with having to mask my dark circles.  I actually might just wear a Halloween mask to work.

Dress

Dress

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...