Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Pink Panther

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Pink Panther

I love these pink pants.  And you guys better get used to them because you'll be seeing them a few times, along with their cousin, the pink jeans.  Yeah, I have cords and jeans in basically the same color.  I figured I wanted to wear light pink pants all year round.  The color is so feminine and soft (and it doesn't hurt that they somehow elongate my stumpy legs).  I also never thought of pink as a neutral, but these pants go with so much surprisingly.
Pink Matchstick Cords // J. Crew
Sweater // J. Crew, similar here
Shoes // Target, worn here, similar here
Necklace // Candie's for Kohl's, worn here
I'm also surprised how much I love these Western booties from Target.  They go with everything: skirts, jeans and pink pants.  If you want your own pair of awesome Target shoes, now is the time.  Target is running a buy one get one 50% off sale on shoes and hand bags.  So, I'm linking up with Fabulous But Evil to bring you my favorite items from the sale.


Taryn Flat Sandal
Petene Heeled Sandal
Yellow Flap Crossbody
Floral Large Cabbage Print Clutch




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...