Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Friday Florals

Friday, April 6, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Friday Florals

Remember when I told you that you'd be seeing a lot of these pink pants?  Well, here they are again and this time paired with some florals.
Floral Shirt // Style Mint
Cardigan // The Limited
Pink Matchstick Cords // J. Crew, worn here
Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats
Earrings // Kate Spade
I love this little floral t-shirt.  It's trendy and the softest thing in my closet right now.  (And I know it's trendy because I saw on Kendi from Kendi Everyday via her Instagram feed).  This shirt is so comfortable and awesome, that I may have accidentally worn it to bed.  And when I accidentally, I mean too lazy to change my shirt before bed.  Don't tell me you've never done that.
I love these earrings!!  I got them for $20 when Kate Spade was running the Sample Sale!


And now on to this week's Friday Fancies!!!  The theme this week is Flower Power!  Instead of making an outfit, I decided to pick out floral things I want.


Friday's Fancies: Flower Power




- I've been eyeing this Floral dress from Mod Cloth for months.  I love the colors, the shape and the embroidery at the bust.  It just looks like something you'd wear to a tea party.


- I am dying to try the Floral pants trend, but I don't want to spend more than $50 on a trend I'm not sure I can pull off.

- I'm still lusting after these Forever 21 floral oxfords.  I really just need to pull the trigger on this one.  The problem is that I can't find them in stores, and I'm cranky about paying shipping.

- I am in love with Kate Spade's new floral pattern.  It seems like some of the items in this pattern are leather-free.  So, I might be partaking if a good sale comes along.


- I already have a couple of floral earrings, but I don't have PINK floral earrings.

- I've been seeing floral pins around and I think I need one.  They really remind me of the long ago days of Sex and the City.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...