This month's Glam Bag theme was "Out All Night" and featured items that are supposed to keep you looking gorgeous when you're out on the town. I was pretty happy with this bag. I got a full size eyeliner and a full size lipstick.
1. Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream: This cream is supposed to have some special molecule in it that blocks humidity. I don't believe that there's any fancy molecule in there, but it smells nice and I've heard good things about this brand.
2. Marabella Semi-Permanent Eyeliner Pen: I assume it's called semi-permanent because it's supposed to be smudge free. However, it took two to three swipes before it was a nice black color. The problem with this is that it says it's not safe for contact lenses. So, I will not be able to try this one out.
3. Philosophy Take a deep Breath Moistuizer: I love the Philosophy brand. However, this moisturizer doesn't have any SPF, so I'll have to put another layer of gunk on this summer if I am to use this.
4. NYX Round Lipstick: I don't wear lip stick, but I do like this one. I don't love it, but I like it. It's light and moisturizes. It smudges pretty easily though. I smudged it just driving to work. I also like the color. It's a light maroon hue that I never would have purchased, but it doesn't look half bad on me.
My mailbox was exploding with beauty goodies because I also got my FREE Summer Target Beauty Bag.
1. Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner: I don't have colored hair, so I won't see the benefits of this. I do like the smell of Fructis shampoo though.
Revlon Lip Butter: This is my new favorite lip product and I got to try it in an awesome new color, Peach Parfait. It's super creamy, but I've heard it melts easily. If I buy a full size I better be sure I don't leave it in the car this summer.
2. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF 70 Sun Block: This is my all time favorite sun block. It's a high SPF and isn't greasy.
3. Aveeno Daily Detoxifying Scrub: I haven't tried it yet, but I love all of Aveeno's other face washes.
4. TreSemme Split Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner: I really like the smell of TreSemme shampoos. I don't think these are big enough samples to see a difference in the amount of split ends.