Penniless Socialite: Friday's Fancies: Strawberry Kiwi

Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Strawberry Kiwi

**Don't forget to check back later for my Weekend Sale Roundup!

The other day I decided to dress up like a bottle of Strawberry Kiwi Snapple.  (I previously wore a similar outfit here).
Skirt // The Limited (worn here, similar here); T-shirt // American Eagle (worn here, similar here)
Necklace // The Webster for Target; Flip Flops // Steve Madden (worn here, similar here);
Bracelets // Target (worn here, similar here); Sunnies // Coach (similar here)
Linking up with Long Distance Loving for Friday's Fancies.
And if you were wondering, yeah I colorblocked at the office.  And not just any old colorblocking, NEON color blocking.  
I broke one of my cardinal office wear rules and wore flip flops to the office.  I know, I know.  I am a rebel, but I am ashamed.  My second office wear rule is NO LEGGINGS.  Please ladies, heed my cries.  Leggings have no place in the business casual office, or in a doctor's office, or in court.  
Ok, back on track with my flip flop faux pas.  I don't normally recommend wearing flip flops to the office, but it was 95 degrees!!  And I forgot to change shoes after I took the dog for a walk.  It's a good thing I remembered to bring the dog back inside before leaving for work.



Polish // Essie // Navigate Her



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...