Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Look, I'm Doing It! (Colorblocking that is)

Friday, March 2, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Look, I'm Doing It! (Colorblocking that is)

This post is so trendy.  Not only am I colorblocking, I'm pink and red colorblocking.  And, oh yeah, those are leopard print t-straps you see.  As you can probably guess, this is what I wore on Valentine's Day.
Polyvore Set
Similar shoes here
Skirt worn here and similar here
Necklace worn here and similar here
I was seriously hesitant to do the whole pink and red thing.  I was always taught that you don't wear those two colors together.  But I figured even people that hadn't gotten the message would let me have this one on Valentine's Day.
And to go from the office to the bar that night, I traded out the skirt for some red denim and added a blazer.

Polyvore Set
Pants worn here and similar here
Similar blazer here

And the Scot got me Victoria's Secret Bombshell for V-day.  It's my favorite perfume, but I've been surviving on samples and the little stocking stuffer sizes.  I swear he is reading this blog.  











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...