Penniless Socialite: Anthro on a Budget: Volume 2

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Anthro on a Budget: Volume 2

(including Anthropologie, Gap and Banana Republic items) 

So this blog isn't just about fashion, it's about affordable fashion. Yes, I own several Anthropologie dress, however, they don't make up the majority of my closet. I mostly bargain hunt. So, here's another installment of "Anthro on a Budget" I'm thinking of making this a monthly series and perhaps branching outside of Anthro. What do you think?



Trinket Flats Frugal Option

Trinket Flats Frugal Option by veggielawyer

I wanted the Trinket Flats from Anthro SO BADLY.  However, they were leather, and I do not wear leather.  (insert vegetarian soap box here).  Then, along came my best friend (in my imagination) Lauren Conrad.  I would be mad that LC has apparently been secretly stalking my thoughts and ideas if I did not love her so much.
Enchanted Button Back Dress Frugal Option

Trove Top Frugal Option

Gossamer Birch Shell Frugal Option

Verdent Slip Dress Frugal Option

Linking up
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...