Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Envelope Clutch Biotches!!!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Envelope Clutch Biotches!!!

Does the title of this post convey how excited I am about this envelope clutch?
\
Envelope Clutch // Asos; Dress // Francesca's Collections (similar print here);
Flip Flops // Coach via TJ Maxx (worn here, similar here and here); Sunnies // Coach via Loehmann's (similar here); 
I had been searching high and low for an envelope clutch.  I missed out on a perfect Forever 21 version and had pangs of jealousy towards Shanna for snagging one.  I scoured the mall, looking in Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Forever 21 and just about every clothing store.  I had a few requirements: under $50, big enough to hold all my crap and non-leather.  Polyurethane all the way for this lady.  Just as I was about to give up, crawling through an envelope clutch-less desert...ASOS appeared. This baby was only $17, holds my purse hoard AND wipes clean with a damp cloth.



Linking Up

young and restless

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...