Penniless Socialite: My Target Mantra

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Target Mantra

You've probably noticed a few changes around this little blog.  I've been brainstorming this change for weeks and finally got to it last night....at 11:30pm.  I'll probably be making some more changes in the coming days.  I just can't decide if I want a 2 column or 3 column layout.  I know, life is tough.  I'd love your feedback on the new layout and any suggestions.

High-low Skirt // Target; Tee // Target (worn here, similar here);
Bag // Juicy Couture via TJ Maxx (worn here); Flip Flops // Coach via Marshall's (worn here)



Bracelets // Asos and Forever 21 (worn here, similar here); Necklace // ?? (similar here)
Target is a dangerous place.  I have to walk around the store chanting, "Put it the F*$K back!"  There;s so much temptation, from cute dresses, to bracelets to lip gloss.  I was chanting my mantra at Target the other night when I saw this polka dot peplum beauty.

Yeah, I was making my clothing purchase decision in the cat food aisle.  It's usually where I can be found in Target.  Don't judge.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...