If you don't know what a Glam Bag is, start here.
The July Glam Bag was by far my favorite thus far. I've heard mixed reviews from other bloggers. Some hated it, some were indifferent and some loved it. This month's theme was "Beach Beauty." I don't really know what nail polish and lip gloss have to do with looking good at the beach, but I will never turn down polish and gloss.
1. Circus by Andrea's Choice - I love this bright yellow color called Somersault. It comes in this adorable little box (I'm a sucker for cute packaging) and goes on smooth. However, to achieve the bright yellow, you need 3 coats. I think it's the perfect summer color for your toes or an accent nail. Wouldn't it look good with coral??
2. Juice Beauty Green Apple Moisturizer - There is no way that this smells like green apple, more like lemon pledge. It's a little heavier than any moisturizer I use, but it does have the SPF, which my pasty face needs during the summer. This definitely won't be my everyday moisturizer, but I think it'll be good for a day in the sun.
3. Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish - Buxom is hands down my favorite lip gloss. I can't say enough great things about it. It's smooth, not sticky and comes in a bunch of colors. I also like that it tingles a bit when you put it on. It's supposed to plump your lips, but I just think it's soothing on dry lips. Also, after the Glam Bag arrived I got an email with a code for a free Buxom mascara with any online Sephora purchase. I used that bad boy right away.
4. NuMe Hydro Punch Conditioner - This stuff is for colored or dry hair, neither of which applies to me. I'll be giving this to my mom to use on her colored tresses.
5. Yes to Cucumbers One the Go Facial Towelettes - I haven't tried these because I didn't want to open the package. I want to save them for traveling. These towelettes are not only supposed to remove makeup, but also soothe sun drenched skin.
With the exception of the conditioner, I will be using these products. Keep the awesome Glam Bags coming!
Do you subscribe to any of the sample bags out there? Any good ones I should know about? Any ones for stuff other than beauty products?
**Check out my sidebar. I have a few new friends hanging around...offering coupon codes. I'll be introducing you to them in the coming weeks.