Penniless Socialite: Friday's Fancies: Bubblegum Ice Cream

Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Bubblegum Ice Cream

**Check out my shop, new (lightly worn) clothes added!

The Scot really liked this picture.  I'm not sure why.  It really looks like I'm scolding him.
Melon Ball Dress // Anthropologie (worn here, similar here)
Rainy Day Ballet Flats // J. Crew (worn here, similar here)
Cropped Cardigan // White House Black Market (worn here, similar here)


Friday's Fancie's Bubblegum Pink

When I was a kid I loved bubble gum ice cream.  LOVED IT.  It might have just been because it was pink.  My love affair ended one bleak summer night.  I was eating my favorite treat, gathering pieces of gum to chew later.  When I finally got to dig into the pile of little colored pieces of gum, I coughed, sending a wad of sticky gum into my long sun-drenched locks.  I spent the next hour having every home remedy of gum-hair separation being used on me.  Guess what, neither ice nor peanut butter works...only scissors.  Now I just dress like a bowl full bubblegum ice cream.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...