Penniless Socialite: Friday's Fancies: Brought to You by Pinterest

Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Brought to You by Pinterest

I have Twitter AND Facebook now.  Follow and like me!


Pink Jeans // Gap (worn here, similar here); Neon Yellow Shirt // Target (worn here, similar here)
Scarf // Marshall's (similar here); Leopard Flats (worn here and here, similar here)









This week for Friday's Fancies, we had to copy an outfit. I will be honest, I would have never in a million bajillion years paired neon yellow with pale pink. I can only take about 10% of the credit for the brilliance that is this outfit. I totally copied this outfit from The Pink Peonies that I found on Pinterest, except I used much cheaper items.
Pinterest evokes so many emotions in me: anger towards those people that have these perfectly organized homes, while I have piles of clothes on the bedroom floor and piles of dog hair accumulating in ever corner, jealousy towards those girls that can take a $5 t-shirt and make it look like a $1,000, and rage towards those people that can turn pipe cleaners into a work of art without burning off their fingerprints with hot glue.  Yet, I keep going back for more punishment.  It also evokes an intense desire to shop.
Have a great weekend!
Don't forget to check back later today for my weekly sale post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...