Penniless Socialite: Friday's Fancies: Fantasy Football

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Fantasy Football

Friday's Fancies: NY Giants

Friday's Fancies: NY Giants by veggielawyer 


Well, after the second week of fantasy football, I am in 11th place out of 12 and I have 2 running backs and a tight end that are hurt.  If you have a vendetta against an NFL player, let me know and I'll put him on my team.  I think for everyone's safety, I should just delete my team.  Peyton Manning was the only reason I beat my opponent this week.  I don't normally root against Peyton Manning, but when I am up by 16 points before Monday Night Football and he's on the opposing team, I hope for interceptions.  Sorry Peyton.  I really needed the win.  You'll bounce back.  

I won't be watching football this week as I am in Scotland on vacation.  I'll be back next Friday.  Stay tuned for some awesome guest posts next week.  Unfortunately, there won't be any sale posts this weekend AND I won't be able to respond to your comments until I return.  I know.  You're heart broken.  But, I really need this vacation.


Linking up with:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...