Penniless Socialite: October Sponsors

Sunday, October 14, 2012

October Sponsors

I've had some pretty awesome ladies hanging on my sidebar this month.  If you haven't checked out their blogs yet, here's another nudge in the right direction.

BLOG //SHOP // PINTEREST
Hello! I am Mandi, a stay at home momma too my two amazing little girls. My oldest is Chloe {2 years old} and Carli {who is just 8 months}. I have an amazing husband whom I have been sharing my life with for almost 7 years now. I am a very passionate person and I have a great passion for creating. I find myself designing pretty things for my home, girls and accessories for myself most of the day and when I can use those designs or ideas I find {on my Pinterest page} I with feel this itch until I have created it. You can find me {Here} or {Here}. This is me, this is what my blog is about. Changing my life for the better, overcoming hurdles, inspiring others, creating beautiful things and most of all, sharing my love for this one life I have.
BLOG // FACEBOOK // TWITTER // PINTEREST // INSTAGRAM
Hi there! I'm Ameryn and I blog over at OH SO NIFTY. I am currently leading the life of a house wife after leaving my interior design job and moving 6 hours from 'home'. Right now I am trying to figure out what to do with this fresh start! Become a beach bum? Make some babies? Start a new business?... we'll see what happens! You should come by and follow along on my adventure, it'll be fun. Did I mention I post cute pictures of my fur-babies? They are pretty cute!

BLOG // SHOP // FACEBOOK

Hi I'm Christine and I blog over at Mavy May Designs, I also own an Etsy shop by the same name. I am a lifestyle blogger and blog about anything and everything for daily life to things that inspire me. Stop in and say hey I love meeting new friends.


BLOG / TWITTER
My name is Mae and I blog over at Two Hoots & a Holler. A lifestyle blog where I write about crazy stories from my past, being married to a musician and most recently our adoption journey." 
And here are some links to social media: 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...