Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Faux Freakin' Fur Vest

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Look What I Got: Faux Freakin' Fur Vest



Faux Fur Vest: Marshall's (similar here) | Tee: H&M, thrifted (worn here, similar here) | 
Skirt: Anthropologie (worn here, similar here) | Belt: from a Target skirt (worn here) | 
Shoes: Marshall's (worn here, similar here) | 
Necklaces: F21 and J. Crew Factory (worn here & here, similar here & here) | 
Watch: Target (worn here, similar here) | 
Bracelets: Bauble Bar and gift from Colombia (worn here, similar here)




When I spotted this faux fur vest on the clearance rack at Marshall's, I thought to myself, "where am I going to wear this?"  Answer: Anywhere I damn well please.
The Scot tried to convince me not to get it.  In the end I convinced him I would get it, prance around in it, and decide whether I could make it work.  Well, these photos tell you exactly what happened.  I made it work.

Grab button for Look What I Got
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...