Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Dogs, Plaid and Rainbows

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: Dogs, Plaid and Rainbows


Shirt: J. Crew Factory (similar here) | Skirt: Target | Sweater Tights: Hue | 
Booties: Target (worn here, similar here) | Halation Necklace: Anthropologie (worn here, similar here) | Bracelet: Lucas Jack via Rocks Box | Watch: Michael Kors (worn here)






Bet you didn't know I fart rainbows.  Do I really even need to say anything else about this post?  I'm pattern mixing and somehow the Scot's photography skills made rainbows fly out of my butt.  There ya go....Happy Wednesday.





Linking up with: Life in a BreakdownThe Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeRolled Up Pretty, Because Shanna Said SoMy Girlish WhimsDiaries of a BargainistaDress for the Day You WantI Feel PrettyWardrobe WednesdayStyle Sessions and Followers to Friends Blog Party,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...