Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Long Awaited Denim

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Look What I Got: Long Awaited Denim

Dress: Target | Denim Jacket: Old Navy | Shoes: Candies for Kohl's |
Necklace: Stitch Fix | Bracelets: Lauren Conrad for Kohls & Groopdealz





My search for a denim jacket finally ended recently...at Old Navy.  It seems like these days most of my great clothing quests end at Old Navy, Target or Marshall's.  Maybe it's because they're all in the same shopping complex on my way home from work.  I guess we will never know.
The search took months because I am the Goldilocks of denim jackets.  One was too dark, one was too ripped, one was too short.  However, this one was juuuuust right.
However, the search for this dress was a different story...on sale at Target for $7 AND I have coupons and my 5% Target card discount...purchased at lightening speed and without any thought.




Linking up with Thirsty ThursdayLovely Blog HopBloglovin CollectiveWhat I Wore to WorkVodka Infused Lemonade
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...