Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Pajama Dress

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: Pajama Dress


Dress: Banana Republic Mad Men Collection | Rainy day Ballet Flats: J. Crew (similar, worn) | 
Necklace: TJ Maxx | Bracelets: Stitch Fix, Groopdealz & Guess (worn here & here, similar here & here) | Ring: Rocks Box






Oh vertical striped dress, you make me look inches taller and inches slimmer.  And it's made out of what I can only describe as fancy sweat pant material.  You've heard of Pajama Jeans?  This is Pajama Dress!  
I hunted this dress for a few weeks, patiently waiting in the wings for it to go on sale.  Finally, it traveled over the clearance rack AND I had a 30% off coupon.  I have a little secret for you....it's cheaper in stores than it is online.

Linking up with: The Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeRolled Up Pretty, Because Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyDress for the Day You Want, T&J Designs Trend of the Month
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...