Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Where Can I Wear This?

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: Where Can I Wear This?


Bracelet & Rings: LC for Kohl's (worn) | Earrings: TJ Maxx




So, when I brought home this pale yellow dress with floral detail at the waist, the Scot's first response was, "Where are you going to wear that?"  My response?  "Every where!"
I actually did wear it to Easter dinner with my family.  And, just to spite the Scot, I have worn it out to dinner, to the movies and even grocery shopping.
So will you be getting your own little yellow dress to wear on the couch with your cats out this summer?
Here are some options....all under $100!


Linking up with: The Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeRolled Up Pretty, Because Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyDress for the Day You WantHump day Blog Hop
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...