Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Heart Dress

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Look What I Got: Heart Dress

Bracelets: c/o Brighthouse Baubles, C Wonder Store, Favery (worn here & here, similar here & here) | Rings: Kohl's (similar)  | Earrings: Nordstrom Rack (similar) | Hair Clip: Pema




I've said it before and I'll say it again.  TJ Maxx has a great selection of spring and summer dresses.  I picked up this heart-print number for $20!  Yes, $20.  The price of a tank of gas 8 years ago.
P.S. Chippmunk is sponsoring a little contest where you can win a $100 gift card.  Please vote for my stylish and frugal outfit to increase my chances!  Vote here and I will love you forever!

P.S.S. Don't forget to come back tomorrow to link up your favorite outfit post of the week for Favorite Fashion Friday!  You can grab the button in my sidebar.

And now for the link up!

Linking up with Lovely Blog HopBloglovin CollectiveVodka Infusded Lemonade and Perfectly Coutured
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...