Penniless Socialite: Stitch Fix #4: A Patterned Fix

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Stitch Fix #4: A Patterned Fix

Oh Stitch Fix, you (almost) did it again.  This fix was filled with adorable patterns.  I made it out of this fix with only one item, but a desire to order my next fix.
Santina Sleeveless Printed Dress: Sweet Rain ($68)
The shape, the pattern, the length...all great!  My favorite part of this dress was the collar.  You can't really tell from the picture, but the collar is two layers.  However, there were two problems with the dress: 1. It was too tight across the chest. 2. It's the same color as my skin.  
Jaelyn Chevron Stripe Hi-Lo Blouse: Fun2Fun ($48)
I can't tell you how long I've been looking for a chevron blouse.  Unfortunately, this was not the one for me.  The fabric was great and I loved the hi-lo hemline, but the cut was just not right for me.  I need a more defined waistline.

Hazel Sheer Flutter Sleeve Top: DownEast ($28)
The color and patter of this blouse was great, but the fit was not.  I HATE flutter sleeves and the bottom of the shirt was too narrow to fit over my hips, so it bunched up.

Jannet Striped Jersey Skirt: Mystree ($88)
This is the softest skirt I have ever felt.  It drapes in all the right places and I love a good stripe.  I am still kicking myself for putting it back in the envelope back to Stitch Fix.  Damnit!

Gold Spear Earrings: Betty Carre ($38)
And on to the item I actually kept.  These earrings are awesome.  At first I thought they were too plain, but the sleek shape grew on me the more I looked at them.  They go with everything!
So, that was my latest fix!  I can't wait to schedule my next one!

P.S. Chippmunk is sponsoring a little contest where you can win a $100 gift card.  Please vote for my stylish and frugal outfit to increase my chances!  Vote here and I will love you forever!
**Full DisclosureThis is NOT a paid review.  I am in no way affiliated with Stitch Fix.  I paid the $20 styling fee like everyone else.  All opinions are mine and I just wanted to share an amazing company with my readers.  I do get a $25 credit for everyone that signs up via my referral link here, but everyone else gets this too.
Linking up with: The Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeRolled Up Pretty, Because Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyDress for the Day You WantHump day Blog Hop
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...