Penniless Socialite: In the Caboodle: August Ipsy Glam Bag

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

In the Caboodle: August Ipsy Glam Bag

August Ipsy Glam Bag

August Ipsy Collage

  • Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub ($18).  I am a big fan of facial scrubs.  I don't have super sensitive skin, so I'm usually able to use it.  I didn't open this stuff up because it's travel size and will be perfect for my vacation later this month!  The reviews I've read, however, warn that you should not use this stuff if you have sensitive skin. 
  • Noya Lip Balm in Vanilla ($3.99). Unfortunately, I just have too much lip balm and not enough hours in the day.  However, I've read some reviews that say it smells great, but it's not long wearing.
  • Chella Eyebrow Pencil ($18).  I was excited about this stuff when I thought it was eyeliner.  I don't use brow pencil because I have enough brow hair to suffice.  However, as an eyeliner it's great.  The pencil is thin enough to create a great work look and goes on smooth.  
  • Mica EyeShadow in Bronze ($14.95 for full size).  Seriously, I am not reviewing this eye shadow again.  This is the 4th one of these I've gotten.  I don't like loose eye shadow.  And this color is really similar to what's already in my UD Naked2 palette.
  • Pixi Lash Booster Mascara ($17 for full size).  I'm a huge fan of Pixi products.  Unfortunately, I found this stuff to be just mediocre.  It might be because I'm a devoted Maybelline user and have found nothing to sway me from my devotion.  
The whole glam bag had a value of at least $50...if you account for the smaller sized mascara and face scrub.  Every month I get at least one product I don't open....and they are piling up.  Would anyone be interested in me holding a blog sale of my unopened and unused makeup and nail polish?  I promise, I'd sell stuff super duper cheap!

The Glam Bag Deets
$10 per month
5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag, 1 cosmetic bag

**Full Disclosure: Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription services.  I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy and have not received any compensation for this post.  However, I do receive points to redeem for product if I refer new subscribers with my referral link here.  All opinions are 100% mine.  


Also linking up with Noor's PlaceMolly and Carly for Yolo Mondays, LeAnn for Monday Morning GossipThe Collective Blog Hop
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...