Penniless Socialite: Summer's Last Stand

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Summer's Last Stand

akebono halter dress 2
Akebono Halter Dress: Anthropologie (worn) | Shoes: Target (similarworn) | 
Necklace: Bauble Bar (similar) | Bracelets: Goodwill 

akebono halter dress 1

akebono halter dress 3

akebono halter dress 4

Yes, I am clinging to the last little bits of summer.  I'm not one of those bloggers that starts breaking out her boots and argyle sweaters in mid-August screaming, "OMG! pumpkin spiced lattes!!!"  Guess what, I don't want liquid pumpkin pie when it's still 90 degrees out.  Anyways, I'm not hanging on because I enjoy sweating for 3 months at a time or that men in tank tops suddenly become socially acceptable.  I'm hanging on because of this dress.  This dress is not something that looks good with snow boots and a parka.  I don't even want to hide this baby under a cardigan.  So, can we all just chill back for a few moments and enjoy another week of florals and neon?  Then you can hand me my pumpkin spice latte.  
 
Linking up with: The Pleated PoppyTransatlantic Blonde,  Real Girl GlamWhims WednesdayWardrobe WednesdayWhat We WoreRolled up PrettyBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyStyle Elixir and Passion for Fashion.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...