Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Breathe Deep and Zip

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Look What I Got: Breathe Deep and Zip

BCBG summer dress 2 
Dress: BCBG (similar) | Shoes: Target (similar) | Necklace: J. Crew Factory (worn) | 
Rings: Ishyara via Rocks Box (worn) | Bracelets: Goodwill and gift

BCBG summer dress 4 

BCBG summer dress 

bcbg summer dress5 
This week's Look What I Got is more of a Look What I Fit Into.  This dress is coming to you from the bowels of my closet.  I bought it about 7 years ago at a BCBG outlet for less than $50.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to zip it all the way for about 3 years.  I kept it out of stubbornness and just to gaze at.  However, the last few weeks I've cut my cheese and carb intake by about 80%.  So, now I've been able to zip this baby up again....next step is being able to breathe in it. 
So, now on to the link up!


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote LookWhat I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that arenot "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png
>

Linking up here:  Mix and Match Fashion, All Things ThursdayLovely Blog HopStyle ElixirFriday's Five, Passion for Fashion
Simply Just Lovely and Perfectly Coutured
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...