- Tori Ring: Dara Ettinger (worn) - I wore the crap out of this ring for a little over a month. I love that it's neutral and matches with everything, but is still sparkly and special.
- Petite Pendulum Necklace: Bing Bang - This necklace was awful. It looks cute, right? Well, (if you can't tell from the picture) it's two chains...that just get tangled into a knot constantly. I made it halfway through one day wearing this thing.
- Fatima Drop Earrings: Gorjana - I don't usually wear dangly earrings, but when I do they have to be pretty flashy. These just weren't flashy (or gaudy...haha) enough for me.
- Rami Ring in Turquoise: Gamine (worn) - This is such a cute little ring that added a nice pop of color to every outfit.
- Pressed Tanner Long Necklace: Gorjana (worn) - I freakin loved this necklace. It was unique and subtle and went well with a busy top. I am still sad that I didn't keep this one.
- Mint Condition Earrings: Urban Gem (worn) - Now this is what I am talking about with big, bold dangly earrings. Unfortunately, I already have a turquoise pair, so I just could not keep these.
Have you signed up for Rocks Box yet?
- $20 per month and you get 3 pieces of designer jewelry ($15 if you pre-[ay for a year, $17 if you pre-pay for 6 months).
- 15% off any pieces you want to keep
- Cancel any time
Linking up with Noor's Place, Stylish Tuesday and Glossy Blonde