Penniless Socialite: Floral and Toms

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Floral and Toms

Toms, floral and chambray 4 
Dress: Anthropologie | Chambray Shirt: Old Navy (worn, similar, on sale!) | Shoes: Toms (worn, exact)
Necklaces: OneNecklace (worn, exact), Kate Spade Saturday (worn, similar)
Bracelets: Urban Gem via Rocks Box (worn), Kate Spade (similar, on sale!)
Lipstick: Too Faced Melted Lip Stick in Coral (exact)

Sign up for Rocks Box here and get a $10 credit!
Toms, floral and chambray 3 Toms, Floral and Chambray 2 Toms, floral and chambray 1

Remember that time when I blogged on a regular basis?  Yeah...either.  But, do not worry.  A great tragedy has not befallen me.  I am just super duper busy at work.  I swear, people are just suing each other like crazy to get it out of their systems before they go on vacation.  The Scot is pretty happy about my busy work schedule because it leaves him time to watch the World Cup and not be bothered taking outfit photos.  I feel as though he may be out of practice by the time I start making him take up his photography duties again.  I should make him practice taking photos of the cat each day.  
Anyways, on to more pressing matters, like this dress.  Can you even believe I almost got rid of this dress? I almost offered it up for sale on Instagram.  However, a vision came to me.  A vision of floral and chambray happily mingling together.  And then I decided to keep it.  I think it was a good decision.  

Linking up with The Style RecordLittle Miss MondayMix it MondayFunday MondayMonday Morning GossipMonday MingleTrend Spin Link UpStylish TuesdaySyle SessionsAfternoon StyleThe Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeWhims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match FashionPassion for FashionSimply Just LovelyVodka Infused LemonadeThat Friday Blog HopFashion Informant Link UpFriday's Fab Favorites

 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...