Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Birthday Skirt

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Look What I Got: Birthday Skirt

birthday skirt 2 
Skirt: Boutique in Philadelphia | Tee: Etsy (exact) | Necklace: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Bracelets: Urban Gem Rocks Box (worn), Jewe Shop (wornexact), & Guess
Shoes: Gap via Instagram (worn)
Sign up for Rocks Box here and get a $10 credit!
birthday skirt 1 birthday skirt 3 birthday skirt 4

The Scot got me a little birthday skirt this year.  Well, it wasn't so much as he got it for me as we walked into a shop and he was buying something else and I just put this on the counter.  And it was around my birthday.  And it was only $15, so I don't feel that bad about slipping it into his purchase.  And it's made by some local artist, so I am also a good person for helping out a local business.  Pretty much everything about this skirt points to awesome.


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...