Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: In My Rocks Box

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Look What I Got: In My Rocks Box

June 14 Rocks Box
Charlene K: Raw Stone Pendent (worn, $92): The only reason I did not keep this necklace was the price.  Everything else about it was perfection.  It was the perfect length.  The stone was the perfect amount of glam and casual.  The color perfectly matched almost everything.  

Pristine Circle Studs: Gorjana ($36): These earrings were so perfect for everyday.  However, one of the rhinestones fell out immediately.  That did not make me love these earrings.

Chevron Stacking Rings: Matterial Fix ($38):  The price sounded right for these adorable stacking rings.  However, they turned my fingers green.  I can go get finger staining rings at Forever 21 for $1.

July 14 Rocks Box

Abba Earrings in Ballerina: Loren Hope (exact,$54): I love anything by Loren Hope.  I am obsessed.  So, when I can get something of hers at a little discount, I snatch it up.  Her earrings are so funky, but they are super light, unlike other statement earrings.  And it doesn't hurt that these earrings perfectly match the dress I purchased for my bridal shower.  Yes, I have purchased a dress for my bridal shower almost 6 months in advance.  What can I say, I am an obsessive planner.

Sierra Necklace: Urban Gem ($56): I was sooo tempted to keep this beauty.  I wore it constantly while I had it.  This was probably one of my fav Rocks Boxes ever, but I probably kept it the least amount of time.  That's because of this necklace.  I was too afraid I was going to fall even more deeply in love.  And now that I have given it back, I already regret it.

Shimmer Horseshoe Ring: Gorjana ($32): Sadly, this ring was too big on me.  I loved how it was super delicate and perfect for stacking.

What are your favorite jewelry pieces right now?

Rocks Box Deets
  • Get a free month when you sign up here.
  • $20 per month and you get 3 pieces of designer jewelry ($15  if you pre-pay for a year, $17 if you pre-pay for 6 months).
  • 20% off retail price of any pieces you want to keep (all prices above reflect this discount)
  • Cancel any time



 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...