Penniless Socialite: Pink and Polka Dots

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pink and Polka Dots

Melon Ball 1 
Melon Ball Dress: Anthropologie (similar, worn) | Necklaces: Forever 21 via Instagram (similar) |
Sunglasses: Kate Spade via Bloomingdale's Outlet (worn, similar) | Shoes: Jessica Simpson via DSW (worn, exact) |
Bracelets: JewelMint (worn, similar); Urban Gem via Rocks Box (worn) 

Melon Ball 3 Melon Ball 2 Melon Ball 4

I felt like this dress called for teeny tiny necklaces.  The teeny tiny necklaces match the teeny tiny polka dots.  And I am going to make this a teeny tiny blog post because I don't think this dress really needs much more of an explanation.

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Transatlantic Blonde, Whims Wednesday, Because Shanna Said So, I Feel Pretty, Be.You.,tiful Link Party, Mix and Match Fashion, Passion for Fashion, Simply Just Lovely, Vodka Infused Lemonade, That Friday Blog Hop, Fashion Informant Link Up, Friday's Fab Favorites
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...