Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: In My Rocks Box Lately

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Look What I Got: In My Rocks Box Lately

December 2014 Rocks Box December 2014 Rocks Box Collage 
Perry Street Adriana Necklace: $64. I had this necklace on my Rocks Box wishlist.  I really loved the vintage, art deco look of the pendent.  However, I thought it was sort of an awkward length.  It was a little too short to wear under a collared shirt, but a little too long as a pendent.

Urban Gem Daffodil Earrings: $50. I was really really disappointed in these earrings.  I thought they looked really cheap.  I feel like I have seen very similar earrings in Forever 21, which isn't good when you look at the price tag on these babies.

House of Harlow Tri Cut Out Cuff: $88 (purchase here). I was in a bit of a fashion bind right before I received this Rocks Box.  I had rented a fab dress from Rent the Runway for an upcoming wedding, but I just didn't have the accessories.  I requested that Rocks Box send me a silver statement cuff and sent them a picture of the dress.  And they delivered.  This cuff went with my outfit perfectly!  Rocks Box has the bestest customer service!

November 2014 Rocks Box November 2014 Rocks Box Collage 2
Juliet & Co. Minuit Choker: $68 (purchase here).  I was really surprised as how versatile this necklace was.  I was able to wear it by itself or layered with a wider bib necklace.  I wore it with a simple tee and a collared shirt.  I actually sort of regret letting this one go.

Loren Hope Small Sarra Cuff: $58 (purchase here).  Although my blog pictures don't reflect it, I wore hte crap out of this cuff.  I was really really tempted to keep it, but I just couldn't justify it since I already have a dark purple Sarra Cuff. 

House of Harlow Triangle Trellis Drop Earrings: $68 (purchase here).  I wasn't really a fan of these earrings.  I felt like they were a bit too 90's geometric for my style.

Rocks Box Deets
  • Get a FREE MONTH OF SERVICE you sign up here and use code "tarabff."
  • $20 per month and you get 3 pieces of designer jewelry ($15  if you pre-pay for a year, $17 if you pre-pay for 6 months).
  • 20% off retail price of any pieces you want to keep (all prices above reflect this discount)
  • Cancel any time


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...