Penniless Socialite: Pattern Mixing Going Strong

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pattern Mixing Going Strong

Stripes and Floral DC 1 Stripes and Floral DC 2 Stripes and Floral DC 3 Stripes and Floral DC 4 Stripes and Floral DC 5

Is pattern mixing still in?  I certainly hope so.  I have been pattern mixing for so long, I don't know if I can wear this blazer any other way.  Well, I am just going to power through and keep on truckin'.

Blazer: Calvin Klein via Marshall's (worn, similar) 
Molten Blouse: Anthropologie (similar)
Shoes: ShoeMint (exact, similar)
Jeans: Banana Republic (similar)
Kate Spade Riviera Garden Bib: Bloomingdale's (similar, worn)
Pave Bracelet: Urban Gem via Rocks Box (similar)
(Sign up for Rocks Box here and receive a free month of service!)
Crystal Brulee Bracelet: J. Crew (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors (similar)

Linking up with Sunday Funday, Manic Monday,  Mix it Monday, Let It Shine, Monday Mingle, Trend Spin Link Up, Syle Sessions, The Pleated Poppy, Style Me Wed.. Transatlantic Blonde, Pumps & Push Ups, Whims Wednesday, Because Shanna Said So, I Feel Pretty, Be.You.,tiful Link Party, Mix and Match Fashion, Friday's Fab Favorites, Passion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...