Penniless Socialite: February Ipsy Bag Review

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

February Ipsy Bag Review

February 15 Ipsy Bag February 15 Ipsy Collage
Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray (1 oz. ~$3.00):  I'm not super in love with this stuff.  It made my hair a little stiff and smelled weird.

City Color Creamy Lip Stain (Full size, $5):  I love this lip stain.  It's really creamy and moisturizing.  And the color (Flirtini) is great!  It's going to be such an awesome spring color.

Model Co. Blush (Full size, $22): I have waaaay more blush than one person should have.  So, I left this in the package and listed it on Edivv to swap.  Seriously 

Mitchell & Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil (10 mL ~ $15): I;m actually not really sure how to use face oil.  I might need a tutorial.  I don't know about this whole "essential oil" thing.

Emite Makeup Eyelash Curler ($24): I actually already own two of these....so off to Edivv this goes too!

This might be the best deal of an Ipsy bag I've ever gotten!  $69!
Ipsy Deets
  • $10 per month
  • 5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag
  • 1 cosmetic bag
**Full Disclosure: Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription services.  I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy and have not received any compensation for this post.  However, I do receive points to redeem for product if I refer new subscribers with my referral link here.  All opinions are 100% mine.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...