Penniless Socialite: Plaid and a Midi Skirt

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Plaid and a Midi Skirt

Plaid and midi 6 Plaid and Midi 5 Plaid and midi 7 Plaid and midi 4 Plaid and midi 3 Plaid and midi 2 Plaid and Midi 1

The thought has crossed my mind that I have too many full midi skirts.  However, I just love this silhouette too much. It's so retro classy!  And it doesn't hurt that, in my opinion, it looks good on almost any body type.  So when I saw this beautiful blue number on sale, I could not resist adding another one to my collection.  It hangs next to the same skirt in salmon (that I stupidly paid full price for).

Plaid shirt: Marshall's (worn, similar)
Full Midi Skirt: Asos (exact)
Shoes: Steve Madden via DSA (similar)
Kendra Scott Elle Earrings: via Rocks Box (exact in teal)
Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "tarabff."
Watch: Michael Kors (similar)
Pave Bracelet: Groopdealz (similar)
Spike Bracelet: Stella & Dot (similar)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...