Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: In my Rocks Box Lately

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Look What I Got: In my Rocks Box Lately

Rocks Box may 15 Rocks Box May 15 Collage

Loren Hope Abba Earrings in Lilac: $68 (purchase in blue).   I already own these earrings in pink,  So, luckily when I was deciding whether to send them back, I was watching an episode of Hoarders.  But, for your benefit I will say, they are lighter than they look and they are fabulous statement earrings.  They're not to big, but they pack a pretty big sparkle punch.

Gorjana Ryder Charm Necklace: $60 (options).  I love love love the delicate little necklaces from Gorjana.  I already own a delicate little gold necklace....and again, the fear instilled in me by Hoarders prevailed.  But seriously, you should own a delicate necklace to wear when your outfit already has a lot going on.

Perry Street Sophia Bracelet: $69.  I actually had no desire to keep this bracelet.  It was a bit too much for my everyday-wear.  It would be great to wear to a wedding or a fancy dinner, but I just didn't h ave a use for it.

Rocks Box Deets
  • Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "pennilesssocialitexoxo"
  • $20 per month and you get 3 pieces of designer jewelry ($15  if you pre-pay for a year, $17 if you pre-pay for 6 months).
  • 20% off retail price of any pieces you want to keep (all prices above reflect this discount)
  • Cancel any time


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...