Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Stripes and Sunshine

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Look What I Got: Stripes and Sunshine

Striped Cupcake Skirt and Hello Sunshine shoes from Modcloth Striped Cupcake Skirt and Hello Sunshine Modcloth loafers Kate Spade glasses bangle with kendra scott jana stack Modcloth Hello Sunshine Loafers

When I wear these shoes, I can't help but feel happy.  They're just looking up at you with a reassuring, positive message: "Hello sunshine!"  Ok, I know my shoes are not actually talking to me.  You don't have to call social services.  However, my obsession with finding these shoes did almost drive me a little nuts.  They sold out of my size immediately on Modcloth.  But, I patiently waited for them to appear on Poshmark.  And I snagged them for just $15!

And yes, I noticed (after yesterday's post) that the blog is a little stripe-y lately.  I will try to liven up the prints a bit more on here.


Striped Skirt: Target (similar)
Blouse: via Stitch Fix (worn, similar)
Jana Bracelet: Kendra Scott via Rocks Box (wornexact)
Goreski Bangle: Kate Spade (similar)
Sunglasses: Kate Spade (wornsimilar)
Chance Greeting Flat: Modcloth via Poshmark (exact)

Sign up for Rocks Box here and use code tarabff to get your first month free!

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...