Penniless Socialite: Kate Spade Stripes

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Kate Spade Stripes

Kate Spade Corley Dress (11) Kate Spade Striped Corley Dress with gladiator sandals. Kate Spade Corley Dress (8) Kate Spade Corley Dress (7) Kate Spade Corley Dress (6) Kate Spade Corley Dress (1)
This dress never fails me as a late summer to early fall transition piece.  The colors are not overly season-specific.  They're not the neons of summer or the neutral and wine hues of fall.  It's not a short flowy sundress, but it is sleeveless.  I am not fully ready to dive head first into fall.  I love pumpkin-flavored everything, but I won't eat or drink any of it while it's still 90 degrees out.  I have rules.  I am not an animal.

Corley Dress: Kate Spade (similar)
Sarra Cuff: Loren Hope via Rocks Box (worn, exact)
Watch: Kate Spade (exact)
Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs (worn, similar)
Sandals: Kate Spade (similar)

Linking up with Sunday Funday, Manic Monday,  Mix it Monday, Let It Shine, Monday Mingle, Myriad Musings, Lisa a la mode, Trend Spin Link Up, Syle Sessions, The Pleated Poppy, Style Me Wed., For the Love of Leopard, The Mummy Chronicles, Tucker Up, Pastries, Pumps and Pi,Transatlantic Blonde, I do DeClaire, Pampers and Pearls, Pumps & Push Ups, Whims Wednesday, Because Shanna Said So, I Feel Pretty, Be.You.,tiful Link Party, Mix and Match Fashion, Thursday Fashion Files, Happiness at MidLife, Friday's Fab Favorites, Passion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...