Penniless Socialite: Kate Spade Stripes

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Kate Spade Stripes

Kate Spade Corley Dress (11) Kate Spade Striped Corley Dress with gladiator sandals. Kate Spade Corley Dress (8) Kate Spade Corley Dress (7) Kate Spade Corley Dress (6) Kate Spade Corley Dress (1)
This dress never fails me as a late summer to early fall transition piece.  The colors are not overly season-specific.  They're not the neons of summer or the neutral and wine hues of fall.  It's not a short flowy sundress, but it is sleeveless.  I am not fully ready to dive head first into fall.  I love pumpkin-flavored everything, but I won't eat or drink any of it while it's still 90 degrees out.  I have rules.  I am not an animal.

Corley Dress: Kate Spade (similar)
Sarra Cuff: Loren Hope via Rocks Box (wornexact)
Watch: Kate Spade (exact)
Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs (wornsimilar)
Sandals: Kate Spade (similar)

Linking up with Sunday FundayManic Monday,  Mix it MondayLet It ShineMonday MingleMyriad MusingsLisa a la modeTrend Spin Link UpSyle SessionsThe Pleated PoppyStyle Me Wed., For the Love of Leopard, The Mummy ChroniclesTucker UpPastries, Pumps and Pi,Transatlantic Blonde, I do DeClairePampers and PearlsPumps & Push UpsWhims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match FashionThursday Fashion FilesHappiness at MidLifeFriday's Fab FavoritesPassion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...