Penniless Socialite: Caped Crusader

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Caped Crusader

Dresslink poncho and pencil skirt (2) Dresslink poncho and pencil skirt (8) Dresslink poncho and pencil skirt (7) Dresslink poncho and pencil skirt (1) IMG_3085 Dresslink poncho and pencil skirt (9)

"So what is that?" asked the Scot when I donned my newly acquire poncho from Dresslink.  When I explained to him what it was, he then had a follow up question: "Like a rain coat?"  Sometimes explaining fashion to my husband is difficult.  (almost as difficult as eating pizza in a poncho).

Poncho: c/o Dresslink (exact)
Skirt: Vince Camuto via Macy's (similarworn)
Flats: Audrey Brook via DSW (similar)
Sunglasses: Kate Spade (similar)
Watch: Kate Spade (exact, worn)
Eternal Link Cuff: House of Harlowe via Rocks Box (exact in silver, worn)
(Get 1 free month of Rocks Box by signing up with code TARABFF)

Disclaimer: I was provided items in exchange for this post, but all opinions are 100% mine.

Linking up with Trend Spin Link UpSyle SessionsThe Pleated PoppyStyle Me Wed., The Mummy ChroniclesTucker UpPastries, Pumps and Pi, I do DeClairePampers and PearlsPumps & Push UpsWhims Wednesday, I Feel PrettyBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match FashionThursday Fashion FilesHappiness at MidLifeFriday's Fab FavoritesPassion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...