After looking at my July purchases, I realized I spent quite a bit of time inside malls this summer. In fairness, most of my mall shopping happened on a short trip to Las Vegas in July...where it is too hot to be outside for more than a few minutes. So, to me, the mall(s) seemed to be the perfect place to cool off. Also, in Vegas it appears to be perfectly acceptable to carry a drink around the mall with you, which may have led to most of my Vegas purchasing.
- Ted Baker Thfia Sneakers (Orig. $209, Paid $78)
- Ted Baker Nuhad Bow Dress (Orig. $315, Paid $100)
- Tatyana Nesting Dolls Dress (Orig. $109)
- Kate Spade Fame and Flowers Studs (Orig. $58, Paid $17)
- Kate Spade Fancy That Necklace (Orig. $178, Paid $36)
- Just Fab Denim Skirt (Orig. $55, Paid $25)
- Just Fab Chambray Tunic (Orig. $55, Paid $34)
- J. Crew Ruffle Sleeve Tee (Orig. $80, Paid $25)
I'd say that August was a sparse purchasing month and mostly consisted of burning off some unused Just Fab credits, but I would be lying. And in full disclosure....the totals below do not include my Lilly Pulitzer After Party purchasing...wherein I spent more than I'd like to admit. But, since I have a blog where I apparently plaster things I don't like to admit on the internet, I spent $442 at the After Party Sale.
- Just Fab Suther Purse (Orig. $60, Paid $40)
- Just Fab Sophi Silver Loafers (Orig. $60, Paid $35)
- Just Fab Booties (Orig. $60, Paid $28)
- Faux Leather Assets Leggings via Poshmark (Orig. $45, Paid $18)
Total Original Price: $1,284
Amount Spent: $545
Amount Saved: $739
Total Percentage Saved: 57%
Clothes Sold on Poshmark: $503
Net Spent: $42
Net Spent: $42
Ted Baker 25% off Clearance
Bloomingdale's 50% off Clearance Jewelry
J. Crew 40% off sale items
1. follow your hosts
Tara @ Penniless Socialite
Sharon @ The Tiny Heart2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!
3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )
We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).
4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!