Penniless Socialite: Gamiss Cat Purse (& link up!)

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Gamiss Cat Purse (& link up!)

Striped Tunic and Cat Purse (5) Striped Tunic and Cat Purse (2) Striped Tunic and Cat Purse (3) Striped Tunic and Cat Purse (4)

Sometimes you just have to let your crazy cat lady flag fly.  I don't like to lie to people.  And you can lie by omission.  I figured that carrying this cat purse from Gamiss, I was putting everyone on sufficient notice that I am a crazy cat lady.
I love this little purse and all it's little details.  It's a great cross body, but also has the shorter strap for what I like to call a more adorable carrying position.  And...even the closure is shaped like a cat!


J. Crew Striped Tunic (exact)
Purse c/o Gamiss (exact)
Kate Spade Keds: Bloomingdale's (similar)
Betsey Johnson Sunglasses: Marshall's (similar)
Kate Spade bracelet (similar)
Kate Spade Watch (exact)

Disclosure: Items were provided to be free of charge in exchange for this post.  All opinions are 100% mine.

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...