Penniless Socialite: Printed Ted Baker and a Sarah Cardigan

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Printed Ted Baker and a Sarah Cardigan

Ted Baker Mixed Media Dress and LulaRoe Sarah Cardigan (4) Ted Baker Dress and Sarah Cardigan (3) Ted Baker Tribal Print Dress and LulaRoe Sarah Cardigan (1) Ted Baker Dress and Sarah Cardigan (2)

I know I've talked a lot about LulaRoe here on the blog over the past few weeks.  But, here I go again.  My newest favorite piece is the Sarah cardigan.  One of the things I love about LulaRoe is that you can mix the budget friendly pieces with more expensive pieces.  This Sarah cardigan paired with my $300 Ted Baker dress quite nicely.  Except, I got this dress off the clearance rack at Nordstrom Rack for $100.  So, this outfit is just all budget-friendly pieces.  Forget everything I have just typed.

Let's move on to the tights.  It's that time of year when I have to roll out my massive collection of tights and can finally throw away my razors.  Berkshire was nice enough to offer me tights to add to my collection.  Berkshire's collection is made to fit all shapes and sizes.  They also offer a wide range of control top tights, which are (dare I say it) comfier than the Spanx brand.  And I can attest that I wore these all day and didn't get any form of a wedgey.   Berkshire is offering my readers 15% of their order with code "blogger15."

P.S.  I know I have been on an extended blogger hiatus.  A vacation and then an inability to recover my work life after said vacation is to blame.  I will be back next week with a more regular schedule and the link up!


Ted Baker Dress via Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Tights c/o Berkshire
Sarah Cardigan: LulaRoe
Just Fab Booties (similar)
Kate Spade Watch via Macy's (exact)
Kendra Scott Cuff (similar)
Perry Street Necklace via Rocks Box (similar)
Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "pennilesssocialitexoxo"
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...