Penniless Socialite: Outfit of the Day: 9.22.11

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Outfit of the Day: 9.22.11

I've been neglecting my outfit of the day posts.  The main reason is not because I haven't been wearing fabulous outfits, but that I've been neglecting to make my bed each morning.

Well, here is an outfit from last week.  I thought it was a pretty good look, but it was confirmed on my lunch break when a girl yelled out of her car, "Nice outfit!"  Once the shock of being yelled at randomly wore off and I could process what she said, I was flattered.  I was too bewildered to respond.  So, to the girl in the Subway parking lot, "Thank you."
Striped Blazer // Calvin Klein (similar)
Blue Tank // Mossimo for Target
Pencil Skirt // Mossimo for Target
Necklace // Banana Republic (similar)
Blue Platforms // Candies for Kohls

  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...