Penniless Socialite: Celebrity Look for Less: Pink,' Polka Dots and Pencil Skirts

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Celebrity Look for Less: Pink,' Polka Dots and Pencil Skirts

See?  I told you yellow clutches and polka dots were popular this year! Here's model Selita Ebanks wearing BOTH. 
Here is how to get a similar look for a bargain.  I'm not a huge fan of the fringed vest, so I would be tempted to replace it with a cardigan or black blazer. 

Selena Ebanks Polka dot Look by veggielawyer
Photo: Source

Peter pan collar blouse
$48 - fredflare.com

Splendid drape vest
$67 - net-a-porter.com

Pencil skirt
£50 - lkbennett.com
Franco sarto pumps
$90 - nordstrom.com

Expressions NYC clutch handbag
$45 - nordstrom.com


I am so in love with the pink pencil skirt.  J. Crew has been putting out pencil skirts in AMAZING colors, so I might cross my fingers for a pink pencil skirt in the spring collection.  I have the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Spicy Gold and, if I had the funds, I would buy it in every color.  I think Selita's polka dot outfit would also work with J. Crew's skirt in Vibrant Flame.  What do you think?
J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Vibrant Flame
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...