Penniless Socialite: Anthro's 80's Ski Weekend in Aspen

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Anthro's 80's Ski Weekend in Aspen

As is obvious from this blog, I am a huge fan of Anthropologie. However, some times I think they miss the mark on what looks good. This weekend, while snatching up my sale finds, I noticed a theme in some of their fall sweaters. It looked like an 80's ski weekend theme party or a scene from Dumb and Dumber. (I hope some one gets that reference because I can not find a good picture.)
Neo Jacquard Pullover
Heathered Hillside Cardigan
Distant Fields Vest
Cropped Fairisle Pullover
I just hope the Anthro gods do not strike me dead for this post.  As a peace offering, I would like to say that I love the Scully Pencil Skirt.

Scully Pencil Skirt
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...